Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Clearing the hopper. Co-authors! C'mon. Going for a personal best

latest draft of a small paper on the link between morphology and normalized specific angular momentum with Danail. Email with Australia. so. 24hr cycle.

Trying to figure out what is going on with my SED fits of Brown Dwarfs in CANDELS.

Proofs of second-ever Supernova paper are in. Third supernova paper needs to go back to MNRAS.
(waiting for co-author).

Trip to Tucson is coming down to the wire. hope someone will book me a flight (likely to be through Novisibirsk at this rate...) soon...
I would like to give my first ever invited talk.

Preparing talk. So far I have a lot of images of Scrat.
How I thought of the Philae lander. Yeah that tweet got more retweets than *everything I've done before*. Go scrat...



No comments:

Post a Comment